|Season 3, Episode 19|
|Air Date||July 17, 2009|
|Previous||He Could Be the One|
|Next|| I Honestly Love You (No, Not You)|
Super(stitious) Girl is nineteenth episode of the third series of Hannah Montana. This was one of the three crossover episodes of Wizards On Deck With Hannah Montana.
While in her room, Hannah loses the anklet her mother gave her. Lola helps her to try and find it, but with no luck. Finally, a maid shows the anklet to Mr. Moseby, but London snatches it, seeing it as valuable. Hannah and Lola notice that London has it, but saying that the anklet has fake diamonds, London throws it overboard. Hannah is depressed and wonders if anything else could happen. A storm blows her wig away, her hair dye gel turned her wig colour green instead of blonde, a rat appeared on her head, and a mirror broke. Hannah's rehearsal went poorly, as well. Hannah tells Cody and Bailey that the concert is cancelled. Miley believes the anklet is the only thing that will help her, but her father tells her that the spirit of her mother is in her heart, too. Robby gives Miley another wig and Hannah tells Cody and Bailey to come on and that they are invited to the after party. Hannah has the Hawaii concert, and all is well.
Meanwhile, back in California, Jackson, Oliver and Rico open a package that belongs to Robby, and it turns out to be a bounce house, that inflates itself, getting the boys stuck to the window. Rico eventually deflates it with his fingernail and deflatement gel he keeps with him.
- Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana
- Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott/Lola Luftnagle
- Mitchel Musso as Oliver Oken
- Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
- Moises Arias as Rico Suave
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart
- Adrienne Bailon as Mikayla Medley
Special guest stars
- Dylan Sprouse as Zack Martin
- Cole Sprouse as Cody Martin
- Brenda Song as London Tipton
- Debby Ryan as Bailey Pickett
- Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby
- This is a crossover episode with The Suite Life on Deck.
- Lilly is only seen as Lola in this episode.