- Miley Cyrus is present for all episodes.
- Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Billy Ray Cyrus are absent for one episode.
- Moises Arias is absent for four episodes.
- Cody Linley reprises his role for one episode.
- Mitchel Musso reprises his role for two episodes.
- Tammin Sursok guest stars for seven episodes.
- Dolly Parton and Vicki Lawrence guest star for one episode.
- Drew Roy reprised his role for three episodes.
- Anna Maria Perez de Taglé and Shanica Knowles returned for the series finale.
For season four, the opening credits from season three was used with some minor revisions.
The names (excluding Mitchel Musso as his character has become a recurring character) appear on a scrolling marquee as you would see on a theater, featuring a different font. The sequence then changes to wide-screen episode clips, in which only season 4 episode clips are included.
The same version of the song "The Best of Both Worlds" was used from Season 3, however a green screened concert version was used with the Season 3 concert stage for the concert scenes. The creators' names appear in the second to last clip.
A new version of the switch from Miley to Hannah is featured in the middle of the theme song, as Miley admires a hug between her and her dad in a clip of "Hannah Montana Forever".
At the end of the song, the version of Hannah's "shhh" & "laugh" clips has changed to one clip instead of 2 separate clips.
| Season 4, Episode 1|| Sweet Home Hannah Montana|| July 11, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 2|| Hannah Montana to the Principal's Office|| July 18, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 3|| California Screamin|| July 25, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 4|| De-Do-Do-Do, Da-Don't-Don't, Don't, Tell My Secret|| August 1, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 5|| It's the End of the Jake As We Know it|| August 8, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 6|| Been Here All Along|| August 22, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 7|| Love That Lets Go|| September 12, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 8|| Hannah's Gonna Get This|| October 3, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 9|| I'll Always Remember You|| November 7, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 10|| Can You See the Real Me?|| December 5, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 11|| Kiss It All Goodbye||December 19, 2010|
| Season 4, Episode 12|| I Am Mamaw, Hear Me Roar!|| January 9, 2011|
| Season 4, Episode 13|| Wherever I Go|| January 16, 2011|
- Oliver appears in two episodes this season but is mentioned throughout the season.
- This is the only season to have high-definition.
- The Stewart's have a new home this season.
- This season is the shortest season, only having 13 episodes.
- This season focus on Miley more and not Hannah Montana.
- Jake Ryan appears in one episode this season.
- Jackson finally has a girlfriend this season.
- Jackson and Rico get along often this season.