|Everybody Was Best Friend Fighting|
|Season 2, Episode 14|
|Air Date||July 29, 2007|
|Guest cast|| Michael Steger|
Kelli Dawn Hancock
|Previous||I Want You to Want Me…to Go to Florida|
|Next|| Song Sung Bad|
"Everybody Was Best Friend Fighting" is the fourteenth episode of Season 2. The title is a reference to the song "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas, which includes the line, "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting."
Miley has to choose between Oliver and Lilly to go to a celebrity tennis tournament with her when she is invited to play by a very cute tennis star, Guillermo Montoya, and she only has one ticket. Thanks to Rico, she has a extra ticket for one of them. It's the first time for Oliver ever to attend a Hannah concert backstage. Lilly is being jealous about that.
It turned out that Miley made a mistake because Lilly and Oliver are fighting constantly during the tennis game, so she lost the game.
Meanwhile, Jackson tricks Rico into thinking he is "cursed" by paying a psychic to tell him he is an evil boy, and Rico must be nice to undo the "curse".
- In this episode, Lilly (as Lola) reluctantly helps Oliver to create his disguise, Mike Standley III, who is kind of a hip-hop-rapper-guy. He comes up with this name because he sees a microphone stand nearby.
- The fortune teller is played by Billy Ray Cyrus' partner on Dancing with the Stars, Karina Smirnoff. When she talks to Robby at the end, it is a direct reference to Billy Ray Cyrus' time on Dancing with the Stars. Her advice for his dancing is exactly what the judges said ("bend your knees").
- Mike: Thank you so much! Watching from backstage was so, so...
- Hannah: If you say freaky-freaky-fun, you're going home!
- Guillermo (to Hannah): I thought you put the tennis in Tennessee?
- Hannah: I guess I just kinda left it there!
- Robbie: What takes you girls so long?
- Hannah: Wig,
- Lola: Make-up,
- Hannah: Wardrobe,
- Both (pointing out their bracelets): Bling!
- Hannah: And then you hate it and you gotta start all over again.